North Central Surgical Center Hospital complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws. It does not discriminate based on age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression. North Central Surgical Center Hospital does not exclude or treat people differently because of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression.
North Central Surgical Center Hospital:
- Provides free auxiliary aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters, remote video interpreting, or other aids for hearing-impaired individuals
- written information in multiple formats, including large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, or other formats for visually impaired individuals
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- qualified interpreters or a language line
- information is written in other languages
Contact North Central’s ADA Coordinator at (214) 265-2810 if you need these services.
If you believe that North Central Surgical Center Hospital has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
North Central Surgical Center Hospital
9301 N. Central Expressway; Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75231
Fax: (214) 853-5259
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, North Central Surgical Center Hospital’s ADA Coordinator can help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf (opens in new tab), or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at
http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html (opens in new tab)